Rich Skin Barrier Cream | GIMME MORE
50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz
Got demanding skin that’s crying out GIMME MORE? Give it what it wants with this rich skin barrier cream. Lock in your skin’s optimal pH, while soothing angry skin—for at least 12 full hours. Ahhhhh….
- Deeply moisturizing, rich and creamy formula
- Immediately restores skin’s perfect pH level for 12+ hours
- Reduces flare-ups and sensitivity over time, keeping skin happy and healthy
- Nourishes skin with effective, non-irritating ingredients
A new skincare regimen always takes a bit of time to work. But use this rich skin barrier cream twice a day—and you’ll soon find yourself in your skin’s ideal comfort zone.
Apply two pumps of barrier cream to face and neck, twice daily after any topical medications but before makeup or heavy moisturizers. Reapply each time you wash your hands or take a shower. Many users see results within the first 1-2 weeks! GIMME MORE skin barrier cream works best with long term, regular use.
Skin irritation and stinging
GIMME MORE skin barrier cream may sting upon initial application. But rest assured the ingredients in our formulation are safe, and the stinging should be temporary and harmless. As your skin heals, the sensation should fade. Stick with it! Good things come to those who wait.
GIMME MORE skin barrier cream is free of the preservatives that commonly irritate sensitive skin. But we've got some tips to help you keep your barrier cream as fresh as possible.
Use the pump bottle, and don’t unscrew the cap! Unscrewing the cap can expose the product to contaminants. For maximum freshness and efficacy, use the product within 6 months of opening.
Water, Citric Acid/Sodium Citrate, Organic Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Niacinamide, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Oat Amino Acids, 1,2-hexanediol, 1,2-octanediol, Xanthan Gum.
Getting started with Soteri Skin
If it's tingling, it's working!
You may experience a tingling sensation when you first start using Soteri Skin. Watch this quick video from founder Jen to learn more about how our pH-balancing technology works and what you can expect.
What makes this barrier cream great:
- pH/LOCK™ - A combination of hydroxy acids, fatty acids, and amino acids carefully selected to maintain the optimal skin pH. It stimulates skin self-renewal and a healthy microbiome.
- 5% CERAMIDE COMPLEX - Our skin-mimicking ceramide complex containing 3 essential ceramides supplements the skin barrier and supports skin repair.
- SHEA BUTTER - Skin-mimicking ceramide complex containing 3 essential ceramides. It supplements the skin barrier and provides immediate repair.
- SHEA BUTTER - Rich source of antioxidants. Protects against environmental stressors.
- NATURAL MOISTURIZING COMPLEX - Amino acids, hydroxy acids, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid keep skin moisturized.
- SPECIALIZED AIRLESS BOTTLE - Keeps things fresh without the need for irritating preservatives!
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE
Made in the USA. Packaged great. 1.7 oz pump style bottle. Locked so spin top to pump. White cream that was super easy to work into my skin. Instant moisturizer. Nice dewy finish. I'd say this is fragrance free just notice a subtle scent of the coconut & sunflower seed oils. I didn't experience any type of breakout or irritation after use. Excellent hydration, I highly recommend'especially during these cold winter months.
This doesn't soak all the way into my skin, but it also doesn't feel like a coating. It does a really good job of moisturizing my sensitive skin without causing any irritation. It is heavier than the Cerave that I normally use. Very nice.
Love this! It's very light. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy like some products do leaves your skin feeling hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product.
Not only is this product beautifully packaged, but it provides great benefits to the skin, and also helps to balance out your pH levels. The cream itself is a great consistency, as it is somewhat thicker and goes on easily. All in all, this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone looking to revamp their skin care routine.
The bottle is really neat! The product itself moisturizes my skin without making it feel heavy.