Eczema Cream | NO MORE ROUGH PATCHES
100 ml / 3.4 fl. oz
Eczema can be uncomfortable, both physically and emotionally. But we’re here to say relief’s in sight. This effective eczema cream soothes and restores skin with our own powerful pH-correcting blend: pH/LOCK™. Great for the body—and fantastic for the face. From now on, it’s smooth skin all over.
- Soothes skin with colloidal oatmeal, inflammation-fighting ingredients, and our patented pH/LOCK™ complex
- Niacinamide brightens skin, reducing the appearance of dark spots and scarring
- Immediately restores skin’s perfect pH level for 12+ hours
- Reduces flare-ups and sensitivity over time, keeping skin happy and healthy
- Nourishes skin with effective, non-irritating ingredients
A new skincare regimen always takes a bit of time to work. But use this eczema cream twice a day—and you’ll soon find yourself in your skin’s ideal comfort zone.
Apply this eczema cream twice daily, in the mornings and evenings, after any topical medications but before makeup or heavy moisturizers. Reapply each time you wash your hands or shower. Many users see results within the first 1-2 weeks! NO MORE ROUGH PATCHES eczema cream works best with long term, regular use.
Skin irritation and stinging
Depending on how irritated your skin is, skin may sting upon initial application. Rest assured, the ingredients in our formulation are safe to use, and the stinging should be temporary and harmless. As your skin heals, the sensation should fade. Stick with it! Eczema relief is in sight.
NO MORE ROUGH PATCHES eczema cream is free of the preservatives that most commonly irritate sensitive skin. But we've got some tips to help you keep your eczema cream as fresh as possible.
Use the pump bottle, and don’t unscrew the cap! Unscrewing the cap can expose the product to contaminants. For maximum freshness and efficacy, use the product within 6 months of opening.
Water, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Sodium Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Oat amino acids, Niacinamide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, 1,2-octanediol.
Buy it with
Getting started with Soteri Skin
If it's tingling, it's working!
You may experience a tingling sensation when you first start using Soteri Skin. Watch this quick video from founder Jen to learn more about how our pH-balancing technology works and what you can expect.
What makes this eczema cream great:
- pH/LOCK™ - Corrects skin pH. Studies have shown that pH is elevated in eczema and correcting it has therapeutic effects.
- COLLOIDAL OATMEAL - Skin protectant and soothing agent with anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2% CERAMIDE COMPLEX- Our skin-mimicking ceramide complex containing 3 essential ceramides supplements the skin barrier and supports skin repair.
- SHEA BUTTER & SUNFLOWER OIL - These pure oils are full of anti-oxidants with anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which have been shown to have positive effects on skin affected by eczema.
- NATURAL MOISTURIZING COMPLEX - Amino acids, hydroxy acids, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid keep skin moisturized.
- SPECIALIZED AIRLESS BOTTLE - Keeps things fresh without the need for irritating preservatives!
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE
Amazing product made with natural ingredients. I can feel the difference since i started using.
It’s an amazing long lasting product. Keeps my skin hydrated and locks up in my skin for the entire day. My skin can finally breathe and doesn’t feel itchy or flaky.
Love this product. Keeps my skin hydrated and glowing. It’s locks into my skin for hours and doesn’t need to be reapplied till the time I wash my face. It’s lightweight, so doesn’t even bother me.
Eczema Cream | NO MORE ROUGH PATCHES
I purchased for my grandson weeping eczema that left his face scars that was blistered now using soteri he showing for the first time healing no more crusty itching discomfort so over time he should be closer to comfort and a smoother complexion