Starter Sensitive Skin Cream | GENTLE START
100ml / 3.4 fl. oz
The perfect way to start your Soteri journey, this ultra-gentle formula will help you ease your way into our full-strength products. Also great for folks with extra, EXTRA sensitive skin, like those suffering from severe chronic skin conditions. Kickstart your way to smoother, more comfortable skin with GENTLE START.
- Soothes skin with colloidal oatmeal, inflammation-fighting ingredients, and our patented pH/LOCK™ LITE complex
- Niacinamide brightens skin, reducing the appearance of dark spots and scarring
- Gentle restores skin’s perfect pH level for 12+ hours
- Reduces flare-ups and sensitivity over time, keeping skin happy and healthy
- Nourishes skin with effective, non-irritating ingredients
A new skincare regimen always takes a bit of time to work. But use this gentle cream twice a day—and you’ll soon find yourself in your skin’s ideal comfort zone.
Apply this gentle face and body cream twice daily, in the mornings and evenings, after any topical medications but before makeup or heavy moisturizers. Reapply each time you wash your hands or shower. Many users see results within the first 1-2 weeks! GENTLE START sensitive skin cream works best with long term, regular use.
Skin irritation and stinging
Depending on how irritated the skin is, it might sting a bit upon initial application. Rest assured, our ingredients in our formulation are safe to use, and the stinging should be temporary and harmless. As the skin heals, the sensation should fade. Stick with it - good things come to those who wait!
GENTLE START can also be used as a starter or "transition" product for those that find our full-strength products too strong. Start by using GENTLE START on affected areas consistently for 2-3 weeks. Afterwards, if you are no longer experiencing any tingling or stinging after using GENTLE START, you can swap in your other Soteri products.
GENTLE START is free of the preservatives that most commonly irritate sensitive skin. But we've got some tips to help you keep your product as fresh as possible.
Use the pump bottle, and don’t unscrew the cap! Unscrewing the cap can expose the product to contaminants. For maximum freshness and efficacy, use the product within 6 months of opening.
Water, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Oat Amino Acids, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Citrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, 1,2-octanediol.
Buy it with
Getting started with Soteri Skin
If it's tingling, it's working!
You may experience a tingling sensation when you first start using Soteri Skin. Watch this quick video from founder Jen to learn more about how our pH-balancing technology works and what you can expect.
What makes this eczema cream great:
- pH/LOCK™ Lite - Gently corrects skin's pH. Studies have shown that pH is elevated in eczema and sensitive skin, and that correcting it has therapeutic effects.
- COLLOIDAL OATMEAL - Skin protectant and soothing agent with anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2% CERAMIDE COMPLEX- Our skin-mimicking ceramide complex containing 3 essential ceramides supplements the skin barrier and supports skin repair.
- SHEA BUTTER & SUNFLOWER OIL - These pure oils are full of anti-oxidants with anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which have been shown to have positive effects on skin affected by eczema.
- NATURAL MOISTURIZING COMPLEX - Amino acids, hydroxy acids, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid keep skin moisturized.
- SPECIALIZED AIRLESS BOTTLE - Keeps things fresh without the need for irritating preservatives!
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE
I like how gentle this cream is , I have dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin, this cream soothes and nourishes my skin. It contains great ingredients like colloidal Oatmeal and Ceramide complex which are perfect for sensitive skin. Highly recommend
I made the mistake of exfoliating the same night I got dermaplaning done. DONT. Do that, lmao. I have the PH cream from Soteri skin which I absolutely love, but even that was too much for my skin. So instead, I used the gentle start cream and it was definitely more suitable for what my skin was going through. It helped smooth my redness fast and a week later my skin is back to normal. Get it!!
This works wonder on my dry scaly legs with those little bumps. It took about 3 weeks but I saw improvement and am very pleased. The price is a little high but worth a try if you problem areas.
I've been using it for the 2 weeks now and already see some improvements. I felt gentle tingling initially but it is gone now and don't feel anything after applying it.
I really like this moisturizer. It is light and not greasy and I think my skin is getting better.