Sensitive Scalp Treatment | SCALP SOOTHER
30 ml / 1 fl. oz
Itchy, scratchy scalp got you down? Restore your crown to glory with this pH-correcting scalp serum, formulated just for eczema sufferers and those with the most sensitive skin. The dropper allows you to place it right where you need it. And while it’s effective, it’s also invisible, so won’t make roots greasy.
- Immediately restores scalp pH to its optimal level for 12+ hours
- Lightweight, water-like formulation is invisible on the scalp; can be worn during the day and overnight without making roots appear greasy.
- Reduces flaking, itching, and sensitivity over time, keeping skin happy and healthy
- Nourishes skin with effective, non-irritating ingredients
A new skincare regimen always takes a bit of time to work.
SCALP SOOTHER scalp serum works best with long term, regular use. Use your scalp serum twice a day—and you’ll soon find yourself in your skin’s ideal comfort zone.
Part hair and apply a few drops of SCALP SOOTHER to clean dry skin as a targeted treatment or on your entire scalp. Use twice daily and after cleansing hair to restore
We made SCALP SOOTHER lightweight so you can treat your scalp without worrying about greasy roots! But, even though the formulation looks clear, don’t be fooled - it packs a punch! You only need a little! Note: If you find that the fluid is dripping, you may be using too much. Instead, try applying a few drops to your
palm, then use the fingers on your other hand to transfer the treatment from your palm to affected areas on your scalp.
Skin irritation and stinging
SCALP SOOTHER may sting upon initial application. But rest assured the ingredients in our formulation are safe, and the stinging should be temporary and harmless. As your skin heals, the sensation should fade. Stick with it! Good things come to those who wait.
To avoid contamination, be careful not to touch the dropper or let it touch your scalp directly.
Always replace the cap tightly after each use.
For maximum freshness and efficacy, use the product within 6 months of opening.
Water, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Oats, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, 1,2-Octanediol
Getting started with Soteri Skin
If it's tingling, it's working!
You may experience a tingling sensation when you first start using Soteri Skin. Watch this quick video from founder Jen to learn more about how our pH-balancing technology works and what you can expect.
What makes this scalp serum great:
- pH/LOCK™ - A combination of hydroxy acids, fatty acids, and amino acids carefully selected to maintain the optimal skin pH. It stimulates skin self-renewal and a healthy microbiome.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT - Rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties sooth irritated skin.
- ALOE VERA - Soothes irritated skin, has anti-inflammatory properties, supports healing of damaged skin.
- HYDROLYZED OATS - Protects and soothes skin.
- NIACINAMIDE - Helps restore the skin barrier, retain moisture, and protects against environmental damage.
- NATURAL MOISTURIZING COMPLEX - Amino acids, hydroxy acids, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid keep skin moisturized.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE
I love this product for my scalp. Light, weight, and effective. I do wish the bottles were a little bigger for the price, but that won’t stop me from buying again.
Extremely useful in decreasing itching sensations and plaques on scalp. Able to use with longer hair, not greasy, easy to use. Maybe make bigger bottles? Other than that! Best product I've used thus far.
I've really struggled with scalp eczema this past winter and all the scalp oil treatments on the market only seemed to make it worse, not to mention I could only treat my scalp at night because the other products out there were so heavy and greasy.
Scalp soother is the only scalp product I've ever used that actually felt like it soaked into my skin and could be applied first thing in the morning to treat during the day! It's helped my inflammation immensely and I'm so grateful to have found something that worked to clear up my scalp issues. Trust me, if you struggle with scalp issues-Try this, its unlike anything you've used before!
FINALLY a product that addresses my scalp eczema, making my scalp healthier and overall feeling better without the harmful side effects that steroids bring. I like that the texture is not too viscous (so that it can play well with my hair). I've found that balancing my skin pH helps prevent stress flares, or helps me recover from flare ups more quickly.
Extremely gentle formula. Really thin consistency makes it super easy to spread over entire scalp. Doesn't build up/flake like a lot of scalp products I've tried. Also gives a nice cooling sensation which makes it a great complement to a scalp massage. :)